At Zu, we value our people. Our team is the key to our success. We believe that every staff member is capable of maximizing their potential in a challenging yet fun working environment, adding value to the company at the same time.
Training and Development
We promote continuous improvement at Zu, providing on-going training programmes for our staff. Zu provides coaching and mentoring to our staff, and we encourage staff have life-long learning with knowledge for career growth. This allows us to keep improving our service and product quality.
To cope with our fast expansion, we are seeking for high caliber candidates to join our fast pace environment.
Senior Sales Executive / Sales Executive
• Responsible for sales and promotion of a variety of interior furnishing products.
• Present our products to all assigned interior design firms and other business-related target customers regularly.
• Handle customers' enquiries with professional manner.
• Develop and maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers.
• F.6 or above.
• Minimum 1 year experience in sales/customer service sector.
• Responsible, aggressive, self-motivated and hardworking.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Good telephone manner.
• Good command in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
• Candidate with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Sales Executive.
Benefits & Others
• Five-day work week
• Attractive remuneration package
• Bank holiday
• Year-end bonus
Interested parties please send your full resume with salary expectation to
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.